Our in house, Native and English speaking team of professional counsel includes Entrepreneurs, a Lawyer, and Certified Accountants Lawyer and Certified Accountants provide a one stop shop for independents and business owners with new or existing companies, shell companies, sole proprietorships, from micro to large companies. Our in-depth knowledge allows us to help you integrate the newest tax laws and regulations with the highest professional standards.
We offer specialized services and strategies for individuals in real estate, real estate agents, and people who work on commission which has been very difficult in the past few years.
If you are looking to open a new business, we can help guide you in the best plan of moving forward, whether as a Corporation, small business, family or personal, sole proprietorship, DBA “Doing Business As”. Our goal is to provide you with the correct assessment for your immediate, short and long term needs, so you know the best way to start and continue to do business in Mexico. The correct assessment in the beginning is vital, saving you time, money, and a lot of the headaches associated with the tax, law and government requirements, and day-to-day operations.
• Initial Assessments, Planning & Strategy
• Monthly Accounting Services
• Fiscal Planning
• Invoice (Factura) Creation, modifications, compliments
• Tax Declarations, Monthly and Annual
• Answering Mexican IRS (SAT) Requirements
• Social Security (IMSS) Interactions and Intervention
• Design of the accounts catalog
• Elaboration and implementation of initial registries, policies, and conciliation
• Issuance of financial statements, simple or comparatives, against prior years and against budget
• Administration of permanent files for policies, auxiliaries, and accounting books
• Elaboration of Budgets
• Account Revisions and cleaning
• Mexican IRS Interactions and Intervention
• Fiscal Mailbox Updates
• Internal Audits
• Fiscal Audit Reports
For additional Business services, please see our Business Administration page. Mexico Paperworks can help with all your accounting needs for your small business, company, or corporation, we are here to help!